Information on personal data processing
- We inform you that your personal data will be processed by the Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights, with its registered seat at 16 Wiejska Street, 00-490 Warsaw, entered into the register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations, and public health care facilities of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Economic Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000035831.
- The Foundation automatically collects the following data about users - IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc. This data is collected only for the proper functioning of the www.watchdocs.pl website. User data is not used by the Foundation for any other purpose. Such information is used only to analyze and verify the operation of the website. The Foundation also uses the information about IP numbers for technical purposes - this is to ensure reliable operation of www.watchdocs.pl.
- The basis for the processing of personal data is your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)).
- In order to implement the "WATCH DOCS do it yourself" and "WATCH DOCS at schools" projects through the service, the Foundation requires that users provide additional data. Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary to carry out the above mentioned projects. The consequence of failing to provide the data will be lack of possibility to realize the mentioned services.
- You have the right to access your data, demand their rectification, erasure or restriction of their processing. You have the right to object to the processing of the data which has been made available to us. If we process your data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw it.
- You have the right to transfer your data to another controller designated by you.
- If you feel that we are processing your data inappropriately, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties. Your data will be processed no longer than it is necessary for the implementation of the "WATCH DOCS Do It Yourself" project or until you resign from participation in this project, and after that time it may be processed as long as you can sue us.
Transfer of personal data to other entities
- Users' data will not be transferred to other entities.
- Users' personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organization.
- In connection with your use of this site, cookies ("cookies") are collected, which include text content that may contain personal information in the form of your computer's IP address and a unique device identifier stored in the file. These files are not stored on HFHR's servers and the data is only read from them when you visit the site. More information about cookies can be found at https://www.aboutcookies.org/ .
- The legal basis for the collection of data read from "cookies" is Article 23 (1) (5) of the A.O.D.O. (and after 25 May 2018, Article 6(1)(f) r.o.d.o.), allowing the processing of personal data to achieve a legitimate aim of the data controller. Such purpose is to adapt the website to the user's individual settings and to remember the data entered by the user in connection with the use of the website, as well as to conduct statistical analyses regarding the users and visitors to the website for the needs of the website administrator.
- The user can resign from the collection of "cookies" by selecting the appropriate settings of the browser they are using, as described above, however it should be remembered that in this case it may not be possible to use all the functions of the website.
- Cookies processed by the site owner will include:
- cookies necessary for the proper functioning of certain elements of the site - such as making payments. Without their collection it would not be possible to properly use all features of the site
- cookies remembering website settings - e.g. creating the possibility of autocomplete certain fields during registration
- cookies used to analyze site traffic. This analysis is carried out using Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). This data will not include personal information.
- The Administrator will not combine the data obtained from the "cookies" of the website users with any other data in its possession or which it can find, nor will it create a copy of them on its own servers. Cookie data will not be transferred to any third party, nor will it be transferred to a third country.
- You can access your data in the form collected by analysing the content of cookies in the content in which they are stored on your computer, which are then used by the website, and delete them at any time.
- You have the right to delete them, object to their processing, as well as the right to lodge a complaint to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.