Become a volunteer for the 23rd WATCH DOCS IFF
We are opening a call for volunteers for the 23rd edition of the WATCH DOCS festival, which will take place from 1 -10 December 2023 in both the stationary form in Warsaw and online at the MOJEeKINO.pl platform.
Would you like to join us?
You have the chance to become part of the festival family and get involved in the creation of one of the biggest human rights film festivals in the world!
During the festival, volunteers can get involved in many different ways.
The main tasks are:
- SERVICING THE SCREENING ROOMS
- checking tickets at the entrance to the screening room
- running the viewers choice contest
- maintaining order in the screening room, interacting with cinema staff
- assisting and advising the audience at the festival
- SERVICING INFORMATION STANDS
-issuing tickets for accredited visitors, issuing accreditations to authorised journalists
- providing festival guests with information on the festival programme and accompanying events, and answering other questions connected with the festival
- issuing festival promotional materials
- assisting in setting up information stands
- TAKING CARE OF GUESTS
- picking up and taking a guest from / to the airport (transport is provided by the organizers)
- taking care of a designated guest for the duration of the festival
- providing the guest with all the necessary information concerning the festival as well as the necessary linguistic and logistic support.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC DOCUMENTATION OF THE FESTIVAL
- taking photos and reports from the festival events
Do you take photos and are you good at it? You can help us this way, too! If you are interested in such a form of cooperation in the application form fill in the question concerning your experience in this area and attach a link to your works (e.g. Instagram).
INFORMATION ABOUT TRAINEESHIP
During the WATCH DOCS Festival, there is a possibility of student traineeship as a volunteer. You will have to indicate your willingness to do it at the bottom of the application form.
Additionally, as part of volunteering we provide:
- Certificate of volunteering
- Accident insurance
- A written agreement
If you have any further questions, please contact us at [email protected]