Accreditation for for journalists will be available from November 18, 2019.
WATCH DOCS Press Accreditation entitles to:
• entry to festival screenings without picking up free tickets in advance,
• entry to Q&As with festival guests,
• arranging individual interviews with filmmakers,
• access to press materials (including press photos and videos),
• entry to selected special events and industry meetings,
• receiving the festival catalogue.
Please note that the press accreditation does not entitle its holder to attend the official opening and closing of the festival (by special invitations only).
Conditions for using a press accreditation:
• press accreditation is personal and non-transferable,
• entry can be guaranteed only until 10 minutes before the start of the screening. Accreditation holders are requested to report to the festival staff upon arriving at the venue.
Press accreditations are free of charge.