Tickets to all screenings at the 19th WATCH DOCS. Human Rights in Film International Film Festival are free of charge.
Terms of collecting free tickets:
- On each day, tickets will be issued for screenings held on that and on the following day (for example, on Dec 7 for screenings held on Dec 7 and 8).
- Tickets for the first screenings held on December 6 will become available on December 5.
- At the box office of any given cinema, tickets will be available only for screenings to be held at that cinema only.
- Free tickets for the 19th WATCH DOCS will be issued within the opening times of ticket offices.
- One person is entitled to pick up up to four free tickets for a given film.
BOX OFFICES OPENING HOURS:
- Muranów Cinema: from 10.00 until the beginning of the last screening
- Center for Contemporary Art Ujazdowski Castle: Tuesday-Sunday - from 12.00 until the beginning of the last screening; Monday - from 15.45 until the begining of the last screening
- Kinoteka: 15 minutes before the first screening until 15 minutes after the begining of the last screening
We kindly ask all ticket holders to arrive at the cinema at least 10 minutes prior to the screening of the film. After this time, people who have not picked up their free tickets at an earlier time will be admitted and we cannot guarantee the availability of seats.
LANGUAGE VERSIONS AND SUBTITLES
ALL FESTIVAL FILMS WILL BE SCREENED IN THEIR ORIGINAL LANGUAGE VERSIONS WITH POLISH AND ENGLISH SUBTITLES, with the exception of films presented in the frame of the accompanying event “To the Success of our Lost Cause! Human Rights Defenders in Russia” (U-jazdowski Pracownia, December 8), which will be presented with Polish subtitles only.